Training _LEED® Documentation and Recordkeeping Requirements (On-Demand Webinar)
Learn about the importance and types of LEED® documentation required for your project from a reputable industry source. An important step in achieving LEED® certification for a project is both an understanding of the need for and implementing a plan of recordkeeping and documentation that makes filling out the submittal templates easy to perform. This topic will help you understand not only what recordkeeping and documentation is required, but how to compile it and what is needed to be submitted to satisfy LEED® requirements. Receive samples of documentation to illustrate these requirements.
This "on demand" webinar can be accessed at your leisure.
About Your Presenter:
Ross G. Spiegel, FAIA, FCSI, CCS, CCCA, LEED AP BD+C
- Training Professional at Lorman.
- Associate, senior specification writer and Green Team leader in the firm of Fletcher-Thompson, Inc.
- Responsible for establishing technical standards for the firm and serves as LEED® project administrator for all of the firm’s green projects
- Past president of the Construction Specifications Institute
- Conducted seminars and webinars on specification practice, green buildings and LEED® certification
- Written numerous articles on specification practice and green buildings, and primary writer of "Green Building Materials: A Guide to Product Selection & Specification" published by John Wiley & Sons, third edition published in November 2010
- Fellow of the American Institute of Architects and the Construction Specifications Institute, certified construction specifier and certified construction contract administrator; LEED® accredited professional with specialty; NCARB certified; and member of ASTM
- B.Arch. degree, City College of New York
- Contact details available to all training participants
Kindly allow 24 hours for your payment to be verified and the on demand link to be sent to your email address on file.