Bid Fee Contribution_2018PREAD001 | Architecture & Engineering Services
INVITATION TO PROVIDE QUALIFICATIONS - 2018PREAD001
Project Description: Alexander And Davis Consulting is requesting qualifications for team member inclusion for project 208PREADO001. Experienced architecture design and engineering services for a private Client of a multifamily development to serve the a new multi-housing complex located on six acres approximately two miles west of Prairie View A&M University.
- This opportunity is expected to begin design execution late June 2018 with a duration of approximately 4 months. Key expertise needed, includes: professional architecture design,
- professional civil engineering,
- professional structural engineering,
- fire protection and safety engineering,
- environmental engineer,
- energy conservation specialist,
- LEED specialists,
- roofing consultants,
- mechanical, electrical, and plumbing (MEP) engineering,
- construction documentation and administration,
- permitting development services,
- historic preservation services,
- ADA compliance specialist/inspector,
- geotechnical services,
- construction administration, and
- project closeout/handover.
- Notes:There will be one firm selected per expertise. Firms with multiple expertise will need to submit qualifications for each.
- Approximate construction budget is equivalent to $700,000.
- This is a qualifications precedent role. However, a copy of the Wage Rates are required to be submitted as an "all in" rate (ie: travel and printing, etc) included.
- All project related questions should be addressed to Ranessa Davis at Ranessa@AlexanderAndDavis.com
- Alexander and Davis Consulting is EEO. Small Businesses, HUBs and DBE/MBE/WBE are welcome to submit proposal.
- Qualification documents required are:
- 3 lessons learned experiences from previous similar multi-housing projects; related to ideas, concepts, options, constructability management, and cost reduction ( in MS Word).
- Project list of 2 similar multi-housing and/or luxury residential projects that you were included in (or) executed in totality. Please include Project Name, Owner Name, Project Budget, Project Scope, Project Location.
- 3 Professional References (Name, Title, Email, Telephone, Project References)
- Capability Statement (in MS Word or .pdf), 1 page max.
- Resume of Key Personnel (in MS Word), 2 max.
- Completed W9 Document.
- Teaming fee is $75, per qualification.
If your firm is interested in submitting the aforementioned qualification(s), continue the process below.