Consultant Contribution Teaming Fee |Environmental Review for Community Development Block Grant| Project: 2018PATX002
INVITATION TO PROVIDE QUALIFICATIONS - 2018PATX002
ATTN: Engineering Department
Alexander And Davis Consulting is requesting qualifications for team member inclusion for project 2018PATX002. The initial project scope is to complete the environmental review of 6 geographical areas within the Port Arthur/Beaumont area. (1)Downtown Area: Bounded by Houston Avenue on the west, Gulfway Drive on the north, Memorial Boulevard on the east and 4th Street on the south. (2)Lewis Drive (South) – 9th Avenue (East)- Bounded by 9th Avenue on the west, Duff Drive on the east, 4th Street on the south, and Gulfway Drive on the north and including Foster Estates. (3) Park Central Addition; (4) Montrose Addition; (5) Vista/Vista Village Addition; (6) Port Acres Addition.
Scope of work includes:
Confirmation of the level of environmental clearance required for the project in consultation with the Client, to include the following, but not limited to, rehabilitation and reconstruction activities, new construction, demolition of dilapidated structures, site clearance, commercial building repairs, infrastructure improvements (sidewalks, water/sewer lines).
b) Consult with Client regarding complete environmental review and permit acquisition requirements to ensure project compliance. Including acting as the Client liaison under Section 106 of the National Historic Preservation Act for historic building and archaeological concerns with the Texas Historical Commission, the Advisory Council on Historic Tribal Historic Preservation Officers.
c) Assist the Client with posting and responding to public comments received in response to the environmental review.
d) Work with the Client on a regular basis to facilitate and expedite the environmental review process.
This opportunity is expected to have a duration of 2 years. Therefore, key expertise needed, includes:
- professional civil engineering,
- professional structural (bridge design) engineering,
- professional environmental engineering,
- construction administration,
- public relations and marketing, and
- cost estimating.
- This is a proposal based role. Therefore, a copy of discipline specific wage Rates are required to be submitted as an "all in" rate (ie: travel and printing, etc) included.
- All project related questions should be addressed to Ranessa Davis at Ranessa@AlexanderAndDavis.com
- Alexander and Davis Consulting is EEO. Small Businesses, HUBs and DBE/MBE/WBE are welcome to submit proposal. Qualification documents will be due Thursday May 17th at 6p by email to Info@AlexanderAndDavis.com. Late submission will not be considered.
If you are interested in submitting; respond as follows:
1. Submit Contractor/Consultant Registration for this opportunity. Note, submission protocal is as follows:
- 3 lessons learned experiences from previous similar projects; related to ideas, concepts, options, alternatives and cost reduction measures (ie:value engineering) (submit in MS Word).
- Project list of 3 similar projects that you were included in or executed in totality (include Project Name, Owner Name, Project Budget, Project Scope, Project Location).
- 3 Professional References (submit Name, Title, Email, Telephone, Project References)
- Capability Statement (in MS Word or .pdf), 1 page max.
- Resume of Key Personnel (submit in MS Word), 2 individuals, minimum.
- Completed W9 Document.
- Professional Rate sheet
2. Teaming fee of $55, per qualification. This teaming fee submission supports the research, development and submission of all documentation, click here to submit.