Bid Fee Contribution_2018HOUFIR001 |Engineering Services
INVITATION TO PROVIDE QUALIFICATIONS - NHHIP
Alexander And Davis Consulting is requesting qualifications for team member inclusion for project NHHIP. Experienced design and engineering services for the impact of the North Houston Highway Improvement Project at in Houston, TX. Texas Department of Transportation of the North Houston Highway Improvement Project, Segment 3: Downtown Loop System (the “NHHIP Project”), and resulting implications, known and unknown, for the operation of the George R. Brown Convention Center, including vehicular and pedestrian access to the facility during and following construction of the NHHIP Project, back-of-the-house operations, utility configuration, and layout of the loading docks and staging areas along the eastern edge of the facility. This opportunity is expected to be task order based, with a duration of 1 year. Key expertise needed, includes:
- professional civil engineering,
- structural (bridge design) engineering,
- mechanical, electrical, and plumbing engineering,
- traffic engineering,
- phased schematic design,
- design development,
- construction documentation,
- construction administration,
- space planning and design expertise for convention center back-of-the-house areas,
- hardscape and exterior finishes, and
- cost estimating.
- This is a qualifications precedent role. Therefore, two steps will occur. Step one to identify credentials and step two to identify costs. However, a copy of the Wage Rates are required to be submitted as an "all in" rate (ie: travel and printing, etc) included.
- All project related questions should be addressed to Ranessa Davis at Ranessa@AlexanderAndDavis.com
- Alexander and Davis Consulting is EEO. Small Businesses, HUBs and DBE/MBE/WBE are welcome to submit proposal.Qualification documents will be due Thursday May 10th at noon by email to Info@AlexanderAndDavis.com.
If you are interested in submitting; respond as follows:
Contractor/Consultant Registration for NHHIP. Note, submission protocal will request:
- 3 lessons learned experiences from previous similar projects; related to ideas, concepts, options, constructability management, and cost reduction ( in MS Word).
- Project list of 3 similar projects that you were included in or executed in totality (Project Name, Owner Name, Project Budget, Project Scope, Project Location).
- 3 Professional References (Name, Title, Email, Telephone, Project References)
- Capability Statement (in MS Word or .pdf), 1 page max.
- Resume of Key Personnel (in MS Word), 2 max.
- Completed W9 Document.
Teaming fee of $55, per qualification.